New Mexico Community Foundation partners with individual donors and organizations to provide college scholarships to help students from across the state achieve their educational goals and dreams.
For the 2016-2017 school year, NMCF awarded $245,000 in college scholarships to students from New Mexico.
The foundation’s scholarships are awarded through four Donor Advised Scholarship Funds. The largest scholarship, the First American Bank Scholarship, is a four-year award that benefits graduates of Chaparral High School in Chaparral, N.M.
Each scholarship has its own criteria. See the links below to learn more about current NMCF Scholarships.
- Aldo Leopold Charter School – Ella, Michael & Ella Memorial Scholarship
- Artesia Special Hospital District Healthcare Occupations Scholarship
- First American Bank Scholarship
- Jonathan Sherman Spradling Memorial Scholarship
- 505 Southwestern/New Mexico True Scholarship
Applications for all scholarships will be available online on January 1, 2018. For more information about a specific scholarship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.