New Mexico Community Foundation (NMCF) provides fiscal sponsorship to organizations with a charitable purpose but without an IRS 501c3 status.
With fiscal sponsorship, NMCF provides administrative services, oversight, and financial responsibility for the activities of an organization engaged in work that furthers its mission.
This relationship allows a sponsored organization to solicit and raise contributed income from grants and private contributions.
Provided services include:
- Receipt of checks, wire transfers, ACH transfers, securities, and credit card donations
- Secure online donations and processing for each project
- Weekly check processing
- Monthly financial activity reports
- Financial oversight of expenditures
- 1099 tracking and reporting
Project & Grants Management Services
- Assistance in applying for government and foundation grants
- Programmatic oversight
- Grant management including budget tracking and reporting
- Ability to receive donations of appreciated stock
- Acknowledgement to donors of tax-deductible donations
- Maintenance of donor database
- Presence on NMCF’s website and copies of NMCF brochures
- Presence on NMCF’s social media accounts
- Use of conference room at no cost
For more information, please contact Linda Milbourn at 505.820.6860 ext. 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org.